Our Food Safe stainless-steel motors for food and beverage plants can withstand high pressure cleaning, offering easy maintenance for optimal hygiene standards and are durable – reducing unnecessary downtime.
Designed for industries requiring exceptional hygiene namely: meat, poultry, fish, dairy, beverages and wherever food safety standards are essential.
- 300-series – All stainless-steel exterior
- Moisture-resistant interior coating
- End shields are O-ring sealed to motor frame
- Double lipped Viton®shaft seals on both ends of TEFC motors
- Interior components are coated to protect against corrosion
- Hydrophobic breather plugs are used on AC designs
- Inverter-rated IRIS®insulation system— AC designs
- Meets IP56 enclosure protection
- Full-fact nameplate is laser etched in the motor frame
- Shaft grounding ring (SGR) designs available – 0.18 kW to 1.5 kW